Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kevin's Peace Corps Blog

Hi everyone at TREC!

Looks like you all are as busy as ever!

I wanted to give you a quick update on what I am up to. I am leaving next Wednesday for Lesotho, a small land locked country within South Africa as a Peace Corps volunteer teaching secondary science.
I have started a blog using the same site as this one so hopefully you all can check in sometimes! I will try to shoot over blog posts relating to water resources/management where I am when I can

Here is my Blog:
Or search in Blog Spot for: "Journey to the Kingdom in the Sky" should come up!

Take care!
Kevin

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, Kevin! Great to hear you're making moves on a global level! No doubt, count me as a subscriber. Blogs are an excellent medium for both chronicling and communicating. Be well out there (or up there). I look forward to your future posts, here and otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kevin,
    Great to hear from you and about the exciting things you are doing. I will think about you while you are in Africa. I know you will be a great resource for the people and that you will also learn much while there. Travel safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration, Kevin! I know it will be the experience of a lifetime for both you and the people whom you meet along your journey!

    ReplyDelete